At Domaya, Just like our products, no fuss, no added fluff, our customers’ satisfaction and relationship with us are at the center of everything that we do!
At Domaya, we take pride in our products. We go out of our way to make products of superior quality designed to exceed the demands placed on them in our everyday life. This commitment to quality warrants the Domaya to be free of defects for two full years. If your Domaya stops operating to your satisfaction due to defects in materials or workmanship, we'll gladly repair it or replace it for free (excluding shipping and processing charges). For warranty service, simply call our customer service department @ (844) 336-6292 / (844) 3DO-MAYA or contact us via email from our website at www.yourdomaya.com, simply click the link, fill out and submit the customer contact form and we will be glad to help you.
Domaya warrants that our products are free of defects in materials and workmanship for two years from the date of purchase. This warranty is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
Following conditions apply to our warranty terms, but not limited to:
- A copy of your dated proof of purchase may be required prior to any claims under our warranty. Domaya reserves the right to request photographic proof of product defect, and request that the defective product in question be shipped to Domaya to verify the defect, repair the defect, or aid in quality control efforts.
- Your Domaya product has been manufactured with strict specifications and has been designed for use with Domaya authorized accessories and replacement parts. This warranty expressly excludes any defects or damages caused by accessories, replacement parts, and repair services other than those authorized by Domaya.
- This warranty is applicable to private residential customers only, and it does not apply to retailers and commercial establishments.
- Specially discounted merchandise may not be covered by our warranty.
- This warranty is valid only in the country where the Domaya product was purchased.
Following are not covered by our warranty, but not limited to:
- Products purchased from unauthorized retailers, such as, but not limited to, unauthorized third-party sellers on eBay, Amazon Marketplaces, Sears Marketplaces, Walmart, overstock and Etc.
- Dents, scratches, and other conditions to the product that occur over time considered as normal wear and tear.
- Misuse, abusive use, or Intentional damage to the product.
- Accidents to the product.
- Modifications or alterations to the product.
- Incorrect operation, installation or not following the operation instructions (as stated in the manual)
- Incorrect voltage or non-standard battery.
- Non-Domaya parts.
- Vermin or insect infestation.
- Hard-water scale buildup.
- Prolonged periods of dampness or condensation.
- Deterioration of the product arising under inappropriate exposure to extreme conditions such as outside weather, heat, or cold.
- Lost or stolen product.
- Parts or products that have been disposed of.
- All incidental or consequential damages that result from user mishandling or other than its intended use in a typical household capacity.
- Contents (soap, lotion, shampoo, conditioner, gel, etc.) and batteries in use with the product.
- Products purchased As-Is, refurbished by third party, garage sales, Craig's List, and thrift stores.
- Costs associated with the maintenance, adjustments and installation of the product.
- Dissatisfied with the product.
This limited warranty is the only written or express warranty given by Domaya. Any implied warranties on the product (including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) are limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
DOMAYA DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Liability arising out of, or relating to the use, or inability to use the product or otherwise in connection with the product, is limited to the amount actually paid by the purchaser. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Manufacturers’ warranties may not apply in all cases, depending on factors such as use of the product, where the product was purchased, or who you purchased the product from. Please review the warranty carefully and contact the manufacturer if you have any questions.
Although we will not repair products whose warranty period has expired, replacement parts may be available for purchase. Should you find your product in need of service, please use our support site for help.
The Domaya Helpline is available during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 8pm eastern time
(844) 336-6292 / (844) 3DO-MAYA
- The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States Copyright Law and international treaties. All content, graphics, code and software used on or incorporated into this Site and the arrangement or integration of all such content, graphics, code and software, are subject to copyrights held by or licensed to Domaya and all rights thereto are specifically reserved. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Domaya. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only; provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. You also may not, without Domaya’s written permission, "mirror" any material contained on this Site on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Domaya and yourdomaya.com as well as other Domaya logos, marks, trade names, page headers, graphics, buttons, images and other content on this website, are subject to trademark, service mark, copyright and or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or licenses held by Domaya. Other trademarks, product names and company names or logos used on this website are the property of their respective owners. Except as expressly authorized, the use or misuse of any trademarks, trade names, logos, images, graphics or content from this Site is strictly prohibited.
- Domaya does not guarantee that the information contained in this Site will not contain errors, inaccuracies or omissions. Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to price or to product description or availability. Domaya, therefore, reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information on this Site at any time without prior notice and further reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders containing any error, inaccuracy or omission, whether or not the order has been submitted, confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged.
- This Site, and any information or content on this Site, are provided "as is, where is." Domaya makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this Site or content or information available on or through this Site. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL DOMAYA, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, TO YOU OR ANY PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF DOMAYA OR A DOMAYA AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY AND ALL COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Domaya is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions.
- Domaya does not make any representations or warranties about any Web site you may access through this Site. Any such Web site is independent of Domaya and Domaya has no control over, or responsibility with respect to, the information provided, or activities undertaken by any such Web site. A link between this Site and another Web site does not mean that Domaya endorses that Web site.
- By visiting our site, you agree that the laws of the state of Florida without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and any dispute of any sort that might arise between us. Please review our other policies posted on this site. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Terms at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining conditions.
Purchasing from the website
- If you wish to purchase goods from Domaya please follow the instructions provided in the shop section of this Web Site.
- Your electronic order is an offer to buy from Domaya. Domaya reserves the right not to accept an order at its sole discretion.
- Once you have submitted an order, you will receive an automatic e-mail confirming the details of your order (name, address, product ordered, price, etc.). Such e-mail is a confirmation that the order has been received by Domaya and does not constitute acceptance of your order. Domaya reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason, regardless of whether your order has been confirmed or your credit card has been charged. If your order is declined or cancelled after your credit card has been charged for the purchase, we will promptly issue a credit to your card.
- Payment for the goods you order must be made by an authorized payment form of Domaya. If your payment is rejected by the card issuer your order will not be dispatched. Payment is made at your own risk.
- The prices and availability of the goods displayed on this Web site are subject to change without notice.
- The ownership of the ordered goods will only pass following payment in full.
- Sales tax is charged to each state specific sales tax.
- Domaya cannot currently deliver to a PO Box address.
- Domaya reserves the right to deny sales under any promotion it shall offer from time to time at its sole discretion.
- Promotional codes and discounts are for one-time, individual use only and may not be applied on orders over 5 items. Our website is intended for consumer orders of products generally less than 5 units per item. If you are placing an order for more than 10 units per item or if your order is over $1000 your order will be submitted to our Order Processing team for review. We will want to verify your planned use for the product, verify payment information and discuss the timing of shipping with you. Should you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com to request information on shipping and our resale policy.
- International orders over $1000 may require an alternate form of payment. If our credit card processor has concerns over the potential risk of fraud, a Domaya team member will contact you to discuss other payment options. All orders over $2,000 require payment via wire transfer unless previously approved. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make payment arrangements.
- We do not offer wholesale or quantity discounts
- Depending upon the size of the order, your shipment may be subject to additional handling charges if it is not able to go through our consolidation program. This process may delay your order shipment since the warehouse is set up for smaller consumer shipments
- Bulk orders are shipped with no return privileges. We reserve the right to not accept bulk orders.
- Should you be interested in establishing an account for bulk orders with us and being pre-approved please submit an email to email@example.com with your contact information. We will provide you a form to purchase the product.
PLEASE NOTE – UNLESS OTHERWISE AGREED UPON BY DOMAYA, PRODUCT PURCHASED FROM OUR SITE IS INTENDED FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. RESALE OF THE PRODUCT WITHOUT EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION IS PROHIBITED AND VOIDS ALL PRODUCT WARRANTIES AND RETURN PRIVILEGES.
- Some orders are shipped to an international destination from our local warehouses. In these cases, the goods will be imported on behalf of the consignee/buyer. The consignee authorizes Domaya to import the goods on their behalf. Further, the consignee/buyer agrees that Domaya may delegate the obligation to import the goods on their behalf to a subcontractor (e.g., customs broker). The consignee will pay the taxes & duties in addition to the purchase price of the goods.
- We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests and communicating with you.
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our Web site.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser, to provide certain features, and to allow storage of items in your shopping cart between visits.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
- We work closely with other businesses and individuals, and we may share information about you with those businesses and individuals.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include providing Web site services, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but MAY NOT use it for other purposes.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- Your information is protected during transmission by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- Only the last four digits of your credit card numbers are revealed when confirming an order. Of course, the entire credit card number is transmitted to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- We give you access to information about your account relationship and your interactions with us for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of certain features.
Comments, Communications, and Other Content
Domaya allows users to this Web Site to post content, which may include reviews, comments, photos, videos and other content. you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content that is not consistent with the permissible uses including, but not limited to, content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, vulgar, profane, sexually explicit, obscene, racially or ethnically offensive or otherwise objectionable. Infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party. Such content should not constitute commercial solicitation, political campaigning, or advertising or promotion, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation. Links that connect to commercial websites will not be considered unauthorized solicitations unless the link or the website content appears to be intended as a means of solicitation as determined by Domaya and its sole discretion. The content can’t contain software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other computer code or files that are designed to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software or hardware. Can’t provide any non-public information about Domaya or any other company or person without the proper authorization to do so. This includes providing the names, addresses and numbers of employees of Domaya. or any of other Web site users. Can’t impersonate any person or entity, including an employee of Domaya, or otherwise misrepresents the origin of content. Can’t Suggest or encourages illegal activity. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content.
if you do post content or submit material, and unless Domaya indicates otherwise, you grant Domaya a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Domaya with their sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Domaya or all claims resulting from content you supply. We have no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.