Looking for a new recipe to test out at family dinner tonight? Check out this amazing Red Pepper Soup created by Stefanie from Sarcastic Cooking. Simple, delicious, and easy to make with the help of your Domaya blender!
- 2, 12 Ounce Jars of Roasted Red Peppers drained
- 1, 28 Ounce Can Unsalted Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- ½ cup Vegetable Stock
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Tablespoon Black Pepper
- Pinch of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Clove Garlic grated
- 1 Shallot peeled and diced
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Chopped Basil
- Add all the ingredients to your Domaya. Puree until smooth/liquefied, about two minutes.
- Either freeze or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Soup will last in the refrigerator for four days and up to a month in the freezer.
- When ready to serve, heat soup in a saucepan over medium/low heat for 10 minutes until heated through.